Title: Software Consultant – National Marine Center, St. Augustine, FL
Must be able to obtain and retain a DHS Top Secret security clearance as well as a full CBP BI
- Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
• Ensuring systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with internal security policies and practices outlined in the security plan.
• Ensuring that all users have the requisite security clearances, authorization, and need-to-know, and are aware of their security responsibilities before granting access to the IS.
• Reporting all security-related incidents to the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
• Initiating, with the approval of the ISSM, protective or corrective measures when a security incident or vulnerability is discovered.
• Developing and maintaining Security Plans (SP).
• Conducting periodic reviews to ensure compliance with the SSP.
• Ensuring Configuration Management (CM) for security-related IS software, hardware, and firmware is maintained and documented.
• Ensuring that system recovery processes are monitored to ensure that security features and procedures are properly restored.
• Ensuring all IS security-related documentation is current and accessible to properly authorized individuals.
• Formally notifying the ISSM and Authorizing Official when a system no longer processes intelligence or Special Access Program (SAP) information.
• Formally notifying the ISSM and Authorizing Official when changes occur that might affect accreditation.
• Ensuring that system security requirements are addressed during all phases of the system life cycle.
• Following procedures developed by the ISSM, authorizing software, hardware, and firmware use before implementation on the system.
• Perform and send to proper personnel security scans on the system
• Review log files and audit records to ensure security of the system
- IT Help Desk Technician
• Handle tier one help desk requests via phone, remote support, or in person
• Follow up on outstanding request and ensure timely resolution
• Comply with organizational policy and procedures relating to new accounts, IT security training, etc
• Support CCTV system
• Pull cable for new site or office setups
• Support A/V equipment
• Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records
• Help users with general Windows, MS Office, and internal information system support
Organizational Strategies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran or disabled status. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment placement, upgrading, demotion or transfer, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other form of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all Company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity, or age limitations will be adhered to by the Company where appropriate.