Title: Senior Systems Administrator
Location: McLean, VA
Description: Will serve as sys admin lead reporting directly to the President. Responsibilities will include mentoring other sys admin personnel; architecting, implementing, and maintaining the corporate network to ensure the appropriate functionality, security, and scalability required to support the needs of the development teams as well as internal and external customers; advising the President and management on all aspects of the IT network and infrastructure; providing relevant platform, network, and deployment recommendations for proposed and secured contracts.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• 5 + years Linux System Administration and AWS experience
• Advanced networking abilities (TCP/IP at a protocol level, subnetting, variable subnet masking, CIDR, ability to use TCPdump or Wireshark/Ethereal)
• Significant experience designing and implementing new network structures
• Experience with SELinux
• Experience with system design
• Experience with IPtables
• Experience with HIDS (such as OSSEC)
• Experience with split-horizon DNS and how DNS works
• Experience with J2EE servers
• Significant VMware experience (VSphere Server, migration, ESXi 4 and newer)
• Experience with SANs ( iSCSI, jumbo frames)
• Shell, Python or Perl scripting a big plus
• Experience with LDAP, MySQL, Bugzilla, CVS, JBOSS, Tomcat, Alfresco Preferred
• Real-time data transfers (video/voice/messaging protocols)
• CISSP/CEH certifications
• Linux certification (Linux+, RHCSA, RHCE preferred)
• Must be NetApp Certified.
• Experience with Cost Point Accounting System and Deltek Timesheet System.
Required Education: Bachelor of Science
Organizational Strategies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran or disabled status. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment placement, upgrading, demotion or transfer, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other form of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all Company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity, or age limitations will be adhered to by the Company where appropriate. Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org