Title: Program Management Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Description: Supports leadership and leadership operations in drafting SES performance planning and reviews as well as leadership planning, scheduling, guidance, and directives to communicate and integrate leadership goals and objectives across executive level directorates and across the organization as a whole. Reviews and improves internal organizational process and directive documents, documents executive level progress toward meeting goals, objectives, and established schedules, and captures executive level accomplishments for individual and organizational performance reviews against near term and strategic planning both at the CBP and DHS level. Researches and collects data and information for leadership awareness, planning, and meeting preparation, as required. Supports leadership with creative ideas for supporting headquarters operations and feedback to field operations including performance monitoring, tracking, and reporting of headquarters and field operations including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually. Supports the full range of leadership program and project execution activities, including the preparation of milestone program documentation to support project and program decisions throughout the project lifecycle. Assists leadership in the requirements generation process to understand each step and associated schedule to achieve project and program execution. Duties include;
- Drafting SES Level Performance Planning and Reviews
- Developing process and products to improve leadership communication and reporting
- Supporting leadership initiatives aligned with internal, external, and enterprise level goals and objectives
- Recommending specific products to capture, communicate, and report progress toward achieving goals and objectives.
- Developing and recommending processes and metrics to measure progress and improvement (especially in terms of quality and timeliness)
- Developing and helping institute leadership requirements, vision, goals, and best practices
- Devising leadership strategies, plans, and developing and reviewing documents to implement strategic policy and planning and capture and align progress with strategic planning and policy.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters in management, business, economics, mathematics, or other related disciplines
- Eight years of experience required in Federal, State, or Local Government within acquisition and program management or leadership environment.
- Experience with classified information desired
- Experience with DHS/DoD Acquisition Process and Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) desired
- Demonstrated skills and experience in creating and presenting analytical products and results both verbally and in writing required.
Employee must successfully obtain a CBP background investigation.
Organizational Strategies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran or disabled status. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment placement, upgrading, demotion or transfer, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other form of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all Company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity, or age limitations will be adhered to by the Company where appropriate.