Organizational Strategies, Inc. Wins Contract with Keppel FELS, Global Leader in Offshore Rig Design
Keppel FELS awards OSI contract to provide cutting-edge license plate reader solution for safety and security
Organizational Strategies Inc. (OSI) announces it has been awarded a significant contract with Keppel FELS to provide License Plate Reader (LPR) capabilities to its more than 20 construction yards and offices worldwide. Keppel FELS, the offshore division of Keppel Offshore & Marine headquartered in Singapore, is a leader in design, building, and repair of high-performance mobile offshore rigs. OSI will provide its license plate reader solution as part of a CCTV Project to monitor on-the-ground operations, leveraging video analytics for pre-emptive measures for early warning alerts.
OSI’s solution is one of the most advanced and innovative LPR/ANPR solutions of its kind. With an easy-to-use and intuitive user interface, the OSI LPR/ANPR solution provides stakeholders with real-time field intelligence to improve safety and enhance operational efficiency of the security concept of operations (CONOPS). The solution is designed to be installed as a fixed LPR/ANPR solution on poles, highway barriers, and other fixtures, and as a mobile video solution for utilization in cars, trucks, and motorcycles. The system is all inclusive of cameras, LPR/ANPR, and Digital Signal Processor for data transmission. The backend ANPR links to the viewing system and offers real time investigative and traffic enforcement features to assist in permit enforcement, electronic stakeouts, searching for vehicles, and real time Hot-Lists to find vehicles of interest.
OSI’s LPR capabilities are powered by their comprehensive, big data solution called Enfusion. Enfusion, a mature application that has been available since 2006, was specifically developed to provide a 360° view of a customer’s security enterprise. Enfusion creates actionable information through communication management and automated workflows, and provides real-time transparency and communication through every facet of a company’s operation.
- OSI will provide its LPR solution powered by Enfusion to monitor on-the-ground operations, leveraging video analytics for pre-emptive measures for early warning alerts for Keppel FELS, a leader in design, building and repair of high-performance mobile offshore rigs.
- Currently, Enfusion is deployed with the following customers:
- United States Department Of Defense
- Singapore Smart City
- United States Department of Homeland Security
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Customers and partners can learn more about OSI’s ground-breaking innovations and their smart solutions by visiting www.orgstrategies.com
- Follow OSI on Twitter, Linked In, Google+, Instagram and Facebook
- Request more information at OSIsolutions@orgstrategies.com