This website is owned and operated by Organizational Strategies, Inc. (OSI). All materials on this website are the property of OSI, unless otherwise specified.
No material from these pages may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of U.S. and international copyright laws and other proprietary rights. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited.
Your permission to use this website is conditioned by the following Use and Conduct Restrictions, which asserts that you agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
- Post any information considered abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
- Use our website, services or products for any unlawful purpose or for the promotion of any illegal activities;
- Attempt to harass, abuse or harm another person or group;
- Make any automated use of any part or portion of the website, or take any action that OSI deems to impose or potentially impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or network infrastructure;
- Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures we take to restrict access to our website or use any software, technology, or device to scrape, spider or crawl our website or harvest or manipulate data; or
- Publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer.
You acknowledge and agree that we (and our licensors) retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to our website, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other product and company names mentioned on the website may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement, which includes republishing any information found on this website without permission. Republishing any information found on this website without permission is strictly prohibited.
Online Content Disclaimer
Postings are made at such times as determined by OSI in its discretion. Readers should not assume that the information contained on this website has been updated or otherwise contains current information. OSI does not review past postings to determine whether they remain accurate, and information contained in such postings may have been superseded.
OSI and/or its respective partners make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on this website for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. OSI and/or its respective partners hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose title and non-infringement.