Title: Senior Program Management Analyst
Division: AMO Operations
Location: Washington, DC
Job Summary: The Senior Program Management supports AMO as a Subject Matter Expert in program management and performs the following: studies, budget analyses and execution, evaluations and technical (i.e. statistical consulting) services. Additional duties include:
- Providing assistance or advice on the efficient and effective management and operation of organizations, activities (including management and professional support services for research and development activities).
- Reviewing and assesses existing managerial policies and organizations, develops alternative procedures, organizations and policies; and examines alternate applications and adaptations of existing or developing technologies.
- Providing technical and analytical assistance to the Strategy, Policy, and Communications, National Air Security Operations and Requirements Directorates at the headquarters level to provide AMO with the necessary information to make optimal decisions regarding asset mix, modifications, acquisitions and retirement. Included is technical guidance regarding information system acquisition efforts as it relates to the needs of AMO’s mission and goals;
- Tracking of flight and float hours for leadership decisions on status and potential reallocations
- Assisting as a backup for Operations human relations functions
- Assisting with site visits/audits to help ensure compliance with applicable procedures, policies and regulations; and provide valuable input that will increase productivity and standardization.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
Must have Microsoft Excel and budget related experience.
Organizational Strategies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran or disabled status. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment placement, upgrading, demotion or transfer, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other form of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all Company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity, or age limitations will be adhered to by the Company where appropriate. Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org