Title: Writer/Editor – St. Augustine, FL
Description: Performs research and analysis and/or provides analytical services in order to formulate responses to requests, assignments, and taskings to include special projects.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Experienced as a professional technical writer/editor; experience with federal executive correspondence, and; proficiency in working within established chains of command and formal /informal networks to complete a job/task.
- Proficient in analyzing complex material and producing timely products that present information in plain language, i.e., understandable to a range of readers.
- Experienced in writing about federal acquisitions, aircraft, and marine vessels. – Preferable
- Ability to assimilate, absorb, and retain new material within a reasonable period of adjustment, e.g., a month; and, subsequently build and develop a broader and more in-depth knowledge of the Customer program and skill in real time.
- Experienced in the development of policies, plans, and procedures, e.g., directives, concept plans, implementation plans, standard operating procedures, circulars, instructions, etc.
- Working knowledge of the hierarchy and federal system of authorities, regulations, directives, circulars, instructions, etc., is desirable.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree required, including coursework in technical writing.
Organizational Strategies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran or disabled status. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment placement, upgrading, demotion or transfer, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other form of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all Company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity, or age limitations will be adhered to by the Company where appropriate.